Just a "checking-in" note. I'm still around just barely managing to find anytime to sew. The state of education is a mess around here and it's eating up all my time. On top of that, I checked my Feedly account in August and all, I mean ALL of the blogs I read were gone. I had just updated it a few weeks earlier to add some new bloggers. UGH, now I haven't even been able to see what everyone else is doing.

I've managed to get a few things sewn but even fewer pictures. Here are a couple to prove it :)

New Look 6793



And a beautiful pair of navy wool pants. Unfortunately, I have no idea what pattern I used. I'm pretty sure it's one I've used before - probably a Simplicity or Vogue.


Lastly, please do whatever you can to prevent the privatization of our schools, and the unbelievable teacher evaluations and student testing expectations that our politicians (mostly non-educators) are implementing. They are not the answer. Check out Diane Ravitch's blog to find out more.



Comments

marysews said…
Your shirt looks good to me, although I didn't click on any pictures to get a closer look.

When I open blogger, it shows posts from people I'm following. That's where I found this post.

My feedly looks fine, but I was last in it several moths ago, since there's just too much three.
Eileensews said…
I agree with you on education. My state is in the same mess. I also have little time to sew.